What is smart contract?
Smart contract features
The smart contract is fast in all aspects: from the stage of creation to immediate operation.
To fulfill the conditions, specialists of many professions are not needed - only the parties to the contract.
The contract is executed according to a free algorithm and does not require permissions or clarification from the outside.
Each participant of the smart contract has an unaltered copy, so nothing can be hidden or corrected for one's own purposes
The security of smart contracts is guaranteed by blockchain technology and protected by extremely complex cryptography
The cost of smart contracts does not include numerous commissions of lawyers, banks and other institutions.
Why should you use smart contract?
5 steps to your own smart contract
- You know nothing about smart contracts, but you want to use them in your own business? Great, tell manager Aviva about it and get advice on what to do next.
- Do you know exactly what to do? Ok, let's take a look at your homework assignment, and if it doesn't exist, we'll help you create one.
- Now we will estimate how much time and resources are needed to implement the idea into life. The assessment will not take much time, but will allow you to find possible errors and offer better solutions. If the result of the assessment suits you, we conclude agreements and start working.
- An audit is a mandatory stage in the development of a smart contract. In our case, auditing coincides with testing and debugging. But if you turned to us to launch a ready-made smart contract code, you cannot do without an audit. After all, it is not possible to change the smart contract after it has been launched in the blockchain.
- Well, everything seems to be working fine. Now is the time to think about what other smart contracts are necessary for your business and create them!
We will reach out to within 10 minutes